Selectek, Spartanburg South Carolina
Selectek is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to be responsible for designing code compliant industrial control panels. The Electrical Engineer work closely with sales and mechanical engineering teams to ensure designs meet customer requirements while minimizing manufacturing costs.
Temp to Perm
- strong technical background in industrial machinery and electrical control design.
- understanding of NFPA and UL electrical codes. UL508A/UL698A explosion proof requirements.
- ability to multi-task, prioritize and deal with interruptions while meeting deadlines
- strong verbal and written communication skills and be proficient with various software packages including Microsoft Excel, Word, and AutoCAD electrical.
- Ability to program is a plus and knowledge of PLC programming for varying brands of PLCs including Allen Bradley, Siemens and GE is a plus.
For immediate consideration please send an updated version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at [email protected]