Make Ready Engineering Technician
Selectek, Overland Park Kansas
Selectek is working with a client to bring on a Make Ready Engineering Technician that will join their team and be responsible for preparing MRE applications that are in line with NESC.
This clients that offers a fully integrated service of survey, design, build, upgrade and maintenance of fiber networks for Telecom Companies.
Overland Park, Kansas
Temp to Perm
- Prepare Make Ready applications in line with NESC Code
- Make recommendations on the existing pole facilities for any re-arrangements required to facilitate NESC Code
- Utilize the sag charts of wire types to determine mid-span clearances
- Ensure delivery schedules are met in line with client schedules
- Co-ordinate with field survey crews for any required re-visits to capture missing data
- 1 plus yrs. of exp. with Make Ready Engineering Technician work
- Knowledge of NESC code and how it pertains to the MRE industry
- Knowledge of aerial and underground construction practices
- OCALC software knowledge.
For immediate consideration please send an updated version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at [email protected]