We are currently searching for a Custodian/Handyman for the Marietta area.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Empty trash in both Warehouse and Office areas and take to dumpster.
- Handle daily bundling of cardboard for recycling.
- Perform daily cleaning tasks as directed by management.
- Sweep, mop and clean up break rooms and bathrooms.
- Vacuum office areas as needed.
- Change lightbulbs and ballasts.
- Perform minor building, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs as necessary.
- Implement preventative maintenance measures.
- Work with outside contractors to coordinate other repairs such as HVAC, electrical or architectural changes as required.
- Perform monthly inspection of fire extinguishers.
- Participate as an active member of the Safety Committee to promote a safe working environment and perform safety-related repairs in a timely manner.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of prior work experience in a similar role.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to work independently.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to work some weekends.
- Must be able to stand and walk up to 8 hours per day. Works in a climate-controlled warehouse/office environment.
Visit www.SelecSource.Com and choose "Atlanta" as your nearest branch office. Please complete as much of the application as possible. You may follow up with our office at (678) 578-4940 once you have submitted your application.
No access to a computer? No problem! Visit our branch office Monday-Friday during normal business hours to apply online. We are located at 6111 Peachtree Dunwoody Road NE Building F, Suite 103 Atlanta, GA 30328!
We look forward to talking with you!
Since 1997, SelecSource has been matching great people with great companies. Each year we help thousands of people find rewarding employment! Our team is growing quickly in the Fulton County area! We are currently in need of an experienced and skilled Assembler to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for light assembly as well as general warehouse duties. We offer competitive pay and full benefits, and invite licensed professionals who are looking for steady work to apply today!