AutoCAD Drafter (Substations)
Selectek, Forest Park GA
I have a client located just to the south of the Atlanta, GA area that has an immediate need for an AutoCAD Drafter.
- A Drafter to create and revise physical plans, sections, and details related to electric utility substation installations including, general arrangements, grounding, conduit and foundation designs.
- Perform first line quality assurance review of drawing packages. Electronically transmit completed design packages using current document management system and coordinate project drafting schedules with design engineers.
- Excellent ACAD skills-using version 2016
Preferred Experience/Additional information:
- Experience with power substations is a plus.
- Previous CAD experience with 3D software
- This is a drafting job not a design job. Drafting all of the physical aspects of the substation including, the building itself, the foundation (no civil site work), the control houses, equipment installation, steel works and conduit systems (routing of connections). Any physical details of the substations.
- They do have flex time, they can come in as early as 6: 00a.m. and leave as late as 6: 00p.m., as long as they work an 8-hour day and at least take a half hour lunch
- $20-25/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a long-term contract assignment (could be years). For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144