A manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping Coordinator to assure the company’s finished goods are properly routed and shipped efficiently and in compliance with all regulations on a timely basis to meet customer expectations. This is a full-time, first-shift position working 7 am. to 3 p.m. with some weekend overtime.
- Freight processing and labeling for customer shipments
- Create manifests and labels using computer
- Unitize and secure freight on skids and load on trailers/containers
- Domestic and international metering of freight
- Maintain and organize shipping supplies
- Move materials using lift truck or pallet jack
- Ensure proper carrier and routing selection