San Jose, CA - Pridestaff San Jose
The primary responsibility of the Customer Service Coordinator is to perform booking coordination for our contract and common carriage customers for interstate, intrastate and local moves, both residential and commercial. The primary function of the Customer Service Coordinator is to act as the customer's advocate and advisor. This could involve tasks such as communicating with your assigned customers and/or clients regarding relocation services, providing recommendations, acting as a resource person for questions and problem resolutions, and generally assisting customers in any way that you can. Additional responsibilities include maintaining continuous communication with both external customers and various internal teams, generating reports.
The Customer Service Coordinator will also provide direction and assistance to the Customer Service Assistant and other Customer Service Coordinators in coordinating complex and sensitive national accounts; and provide support to the Sales Department with the management of accounts and the solicitation of additional business.
Principal/Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assists client/customers with service problems/issues as they arise during the move process. Provide prompt responses in a highly professional manner while maintaining superior customer service. Function as the customer advocate to coordinate move activities with internal departments and service providers.
2. Provides expert advice, counsel and coordination to each assigned transferee and customer.
3. Establishes and maintains customer files for all assigned national account customers.
4. Review all daily activities with an assigned Customer Service Assistant. If there is not an assigned Customer Service Assistant, complete all functions thereof for all assigned shipments.
5. Performs other related essential duties as assigned or requested
Education: Good math, verbal and written communication skills that can be gained through a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
Knowledge/Experience: Previous Customer Service experience preferred.
Years Of Experience:
1+ to 2 Years
Level of Education:
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/65371