Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity- Western Maryland
Integrity Healthcare, Oakland MD
Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified emergency medicine physician to join a team of 3 full time and 2 part time emergency medicine physicians.
- Annual volume -22, 000 visits annually
- Hours of physician coverage and midlevel coverage if any Physician Coverage 24/7-365; two mid-levels backing up the busiest times
- Admit rate -roughly 65% of admissions come from ED with total about roughly 2, 200 admissions
- Trauma level-no trauma designation
- Specialty backups-Ortho, Surgery, GYN, oncology
- EMR system -Medhost
- Number of beds in ED -13 bays
- Shift structure -3 12 HR shifts/week
- Compensation -MGMA based + years of experience around $275K. Great benefits; 5 weeks, vacation; $5000 CME; malpractice paid and tail covered when parting. Up to $150, 000 in tuition assistance; sign on bonus
- Can sponsor visas.
Beautiful rural location; very close Deep Creek Lake and Wisp Ski Resort
Medical Center includes 55 inpatient beds, a 4-bed Intensive Care Unit, a 10-bed Subacute Rehabilitation Unit, Family Centered Maternity Suite, a 13-bed Outpatient Surgical Unit with a 4-bed Surgical Suite. The Hospital' s laboratory, radiology, and respiratory departments are full service ancillary units equipped with state of the art technology. The Hospital' s Emergency Services Department, which sees about 22, 000 patients annually, is fully staffed and open 24 hours a day.
Medical Center is supported by a staff of 400 professional, highly skilled employees backed by state of the art equipment. The Hospital' s medical staff is primarily comprised of a qualified team of family care physicians who combine their expertise with that of specialists in the field of dermatology, general surgery, gynecology, ophthalmology, orthopedic surgery, pathology, podiatry, and radiology.
Medical Center is a clinical affiliate of WVU Healthcare.