Medical Center in south Arkansas is seeking a Neurologist to join its multi-specialty group. Shared call coverage with one other Neurologist in town.
- The largest healthcare facility in the region, recently investing more than thirty million dollars to provide state of the art technologies to many specialty areas
- JCAHO Accredited
- The hospital offers a full range of services including CT/MRI/Open MRI, PET Imaging, Mammography, Oncology and Radiation Therapy, Pediatrics, Urology, Family Practice Residency Program, Center on Aging, Cardiac Catheterization, Interventional Cardiology, CV/Thoracic Surgery, Neonatal ICU, Orthopedics, Rehab, Women' s Services and Interventional Radiology.
- College town with excellent public and private schools
- Strong local economy with national manufacturing and businesses
- Wildlife refuge provides hunting, fishing and camping opportunities
- Arboretum state park provides beautiful walking trails
- Arts center, antique and boutique shopping located in historic downtown area
- Community has festivals year round, museums, movie theaters, and a beautiful country club
- Short car trip to Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, or Mississippi