Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologist needed to work in a hospital employed health clinic setting. The position is mainly outpatient but hospital credentialing is required to do occasional rounding on patients. Work only 4.5 days per week in the beautiful White Mountains of Northeastern Arizona:
- Solo Neurologist in a hospital employed community health clinic
- The group is offering a very generous salary or income guarantee with sign-on bonus
- There are full benefits including health, dental, life insurance, CME time off and allowance, long/short term disability, retirement planning, malpractice coverage with tail, student loan repayment and more
- The community is located 2 hours from Flagstaff and 3.5 hours from Phoenix
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise with 4 mild seasons, affordable cost of living, excellent educational system, and plenty of recreational activities including hiking, fishing, biking and skiing in the winter. The resort community is a very desirable area for year-round living and summer vacationers alike.