Hem/Onc Physician for Humboldt County - Northern Coastal California
Integrity Healthcare, Eureka California
- Hospital supported Group practice opportunity
- Each provider has their own Nurse, Medical Assistant, and clerical support staff.
- Overall there are 700-750 new cancer patients a year
- There are 80-120 new patients referred to the program monthly
- 60 percent of those are chemo referrals.
- All new referrals are divided among the four providers.
- Each provider sees 12-16 patients per day.
- New patients are scheduled for 1 hour.
- The Infusion Center sees 29 patients per day.
- There is a fully functioning state of the art radiation department
- New linear accelerators, image guided radiotherapy and stereotactic radiosurgery.
?- Approximately 5 hours north of San Francisco
- Communtiy is the epitome of the Northern California coast with endless beauty and recreation