Pediatrician Position Available in The Heart of the Sportsman's Paradise - Western Louisiana
Integrity Healthcare, Leesville LA
Employed Pediatrician Position Available in “ The Heart of the Sportsman’ s Paradise” . A fully accredited, 60 bed community hospital, is currently seeking a Board Certified or Eligible (if completing training) Pediatrician to replace a busy pediatrician who left due to a military transfer.
• We anticipate 25-30 visits per day within a year
• ED and C-section call of 1: 4. Shared clinic call on weekends/holidays
• Well-appointed office space adjacent to the hospital
• Bonus Opportunities based on Quarterly wRVU targets
Located in western Louisiana near the border of Texas and has a service area population of around 50, 000, with a 40-mile draw of over 100, 000. It is just 15 minutes from the 5th largest military installation in the nation. Home to some of the best fishing, boating, hunting, and relaxation in the South.
• Hometown ambiance with a low cost of living
• Ranked among the “ Best Cities for Young Families in Louisiana”
• Excellent educational system. School districts consistently rankedin the top 5 in Louisiana
• Unique “ melting pot” of cultures and people
• Best known for outdoor recreational facilities including the 600, 000 acres of Kisatchie National Forest
• 20 miles the largest man-made lake in the South, and rated by Bass Masters Magazine as the #1 bass fishing lake in the United States.
• Just over an hour to warm Gulf waters, and a morning’ s drive to vibrant New Orleans, Dallas, or Houston
• 1 hour drive from the Louisiana School of Math and Sciences, the 9th best High School in the US
The hospital will offer a competitive recruitment package which may include:
• Base salary with productivity incentives & full employee benefits
• Relocation, Licensure and CME expenses
• Sign On and/or Commencement Bonuses
• Stipend for the remainder of training
• Possible medical education loan repayment assistance