seeking an additional BE/BC Non-invasive Cardiologist to join our expanding Cardiology
- Hospital is designated as a Level I Trauma Center and Heart and Vascular Institute.
- Our growing Cardiology team that includes four Interventional Cardiologists, six Non-Invasive Cardiologists, three Electrophysiologists, and one Heart Failure Cardiologist
- Seven Advanced Practice Nurses in the Cardiology Department work closely with the Cardiologists in all patient care activities.
- Carle Cardiologists cover only one hospital
- Opportunity for clinical appointment at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign College of Medicine
- New state-of-the-art Heart Center, located adjacent to Foundation Hospital.
- Offering TAVR procedures since 2013
- Dedicated to providing patient-focused care
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Strong physician-centered management with progressive strategic plan
- Employed position
- Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
- Employs more than 400 physicians and 250 advanced practice providers
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign
- Competitive compensation/benefit package including paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
- Unfortunately, this position does not qualify for J-1 visa waivers