Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist in Suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - High Compensation
- Outstanding Health System in Philadelphia is hiring Child Psychiatrists
- Child and Adolescent training required
- Open to Full-time and Part-time providers
- There are no on-call responsibilities
Variety of outpatient positions available:
- psychotherapy practice: see child and adolescents in practice providing individual therapy/medication mgt-60 minute sessions.
- School based mental health programs: licensed outpatient programs in alternative schools. Consultation with teams, evaluations and medication mgt.
- Traditional Behavioral Health Clinic Services: time defined evaluations and medication management checks for children and adolescents.
- Ability to work in outside partnerships in the community. Contracts with outside clinics, etc. May include any child and adolescent level of care contract available at that particular time.
- Crisis and Consultation work, should there be an interest
- Generous compensation and full benefit package including:
- Six (6) legal holidays, twenty-six(26) paid days off, five (5) CME days, $2, 500.00 CME Dues
- Malpractice with Tail Coverage, Flexible work schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits provided.
- Potential for Commencement Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement
- Opportunities for additional shifts and weekend on-call if desired
- Additional compensation for all extra shifts worked