Center Medical Director - 4-6 Hours a Week - Hamilton, New Jersey - Need Blood Banking Experience
Integrity Healthcare, Hamilton NJ
- We recently identified that in the state of NJ the doctors must have at least 4 years of experience working in blood banking or plasmapheresis centers
- Center Medical Directors desired to work 4-6 hours per week
- Work as an Independent Contractor with great hourly compensation
- Compensation range $110 - $135+ hourly
- Completely flexible schedule
- Can work on Saturday or Sunday if desired
- Opportunity to do additional Lab Director work as well
- One of the nation' s largest collectors/suppliers of blood-plasma derived therapies
- No previous plasma industry, blood banking or FDA experience, Indemnification or Malpractice Liability Insurance is required
- Review Medical Staff Associate (RNs, LPNs/LVNs, and Paramedics) logbooks.
- Meet with Medical Staff Associates to discuss medically-related topics.
- Review medical incident reports and approve or defer continued donations.
- Confer with Medical Staff Associates on medical conditions and their impact on plasma donation suitability
- Review unacceptable test results and donor record files.
- Interview donors with unacceptable test results.
- Assist in the training of new Medical Staff Associates.
- Oversee immunization programs
- Outstanding opportunity for supplemental income...on your schedule!