Physician Needed Outpatient Only Urgent Care Opportunity Dallas/Ft Worth area
Integrity Healthcare, Coppell TX
Job #17092 | Physician Needed Outpatient Only Urgent Care Opportunity Dallas/Ft Worth area
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (in process of getting certified) in Family Practice
- Also open to Emergency Med or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Full-time Permanent position
- Join an Urgent Care facility practicing an extended spectrum of family practice, including acute and chronic care
- Physicians have the ability to build their practice in their communities and offer continuity to the families they care for.
- The recruited physicians will join the group as Associate Medical Director. The Medical Director and Associate Medical Director of each clinic will agree on their scheduling 3 months in advance.
- The clinics are open 8am-9pm – M-F, and 8am-8pm - Sat, and 8am-5pm - Sun.
- The physicians at each clinic will have autonomy to structure their own schedules, as long as a minimum of 163 hours per month are worked per doctor.
- Each provider will work 21 Weekend Hours (Sat &Sun) each month. (this is included in the 163 hrs. per month)
- Must be willing to work some nights and at least one weekend per month.
- Must be willing to practice in a “ procedure oriented” urgent care setting. Some of the more common procedures are lacerations, I&D, x-ray, drug screening, work and sports physicals, Ortho splints and General Family Medicine routine care. Each clinic has a 2-bed triage, and approximately 7-15 exam rooms, lab, Digital X-ray, EKG.
- Work with 1 physician, 1 or 2 mid-level practitioners (NP or PA), 2 lab techs, 2+ front-office personnel, and a center manager, who is then managed by an area manager.
- See on average of 4 patients/ hour.
- No call, or hospital work.
- Enjoy excellent payer mix in the DFW area. (no Medicare nor Medicaid)
- Enjoy a physician driven organization, meaning the employed physicians have “ a say” in how the organization is run, and can assist in on-going protocols.
- Employed position
- Paid an hourly wage of $101/hour (this equals $210k for full-time physician working 2080 hours/year)
- A quarterly bonus of $7, 500 per quarter based on quality measures. (The Bonus would equal $30, 000 per year.)
- Physicians receive full benefits, including mal-practice ($2million), health and dental for the entire family, non-matching 401(K) and 1 week CME($1500 allowance). Reimbursed for TX License, DEA and DPS
- Vacation- PTO accrues as follows:
- Years 1-3 = 3 weeks; 4th year = 4 weeks; 5thyear > = 5 weeks.
- The benefit package also includes a 250K life insurance policy and an excellent disability policy.
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance