Hospital is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Otolaryngologist to join it' s hospital employed team (Multi-specialty medical group of more than 75 physicians in about 40 locations).
- 1: 2 Call Rotation with Collaboration/Support from Group in Partnering Network Hospital - with one Advanced Practitioner (PA)
- Coveraqe at only one hospital
- Network physician-led governance council
- Additionally, supply and demand data show a shortage of 1.3 ENTs in the service area.
- One office location currently
- Competitive compensation package including an income guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) with bonus incentive (based on WRVUs)
- Recruitment Bonus (commencement and/or signing)
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency or Fellowship Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance with CME Days
- 401k with 50% match
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Package
Hospital has been the heart of healthcare in the area for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving health of their patients and communities. Nestled in a bedroom community on the southern shore of Lake Michigan, about 60 miles east of Chicago, and surrounded by inland lakes and parks, At 227 licensed beds, the hospital provides exceptional acute care with strong programs in cardiology (Certified Primary Stroke Center), orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, and maternal health.
The hospital will break ground on a new hospital in 2018, to open in 2020. Join us and be part of our NEW hospital.