BC/BE Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists needed - Treasure Coast of Florida
Integrity Healthcare, Fort Pierce/Port St. Lucie FL
Job #18093 | BC/BE Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists needed - Treasure Coast of Florida
Seeking a BE/BC Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist for the inpatient unit located along the Treasure Coast of Florida. Must be comfortable with ages 13 and up.The new adolescent unit covers 12 beds and there will be 1 FT physician for the unit. Should be open near the end of 2018.
- The Psychiatrists take call for 10 days
- Daily Inpatient coverage requires 2 FT to complete pt. rounding, provide consultations for the medical departments, complete 1st and 2nd opinions, and also, as needed, cover court hearings as delegated by the Medical Director. (Medical Director will only delegate court to other Psychiatrist during times of illness, vacation, emergencies)
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm schedule
- The average number of consults/day is 5.
- The average Inpatient census is 17, so no more than 7-8 patients per psychiatrist.
- ECT is a plus
- Competitive Salary, benefits, WRVU bonus, relocation allowance and Medical Malpractice offered