Urgent Care Physician - Near Wellington, FL
Integrity Healthcare, Loxahatchee Groves FL
To provide high quality healthcare to patients. To assist in directing staff in the support of care of patients. To assist in the efficient operations of the center.
- Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Provide high quality patient care, maintaining a caring, compassionate, positive and pleasant attitude towards patients and staff.
- Provide high quality patient care to patients of all ages: Pediatric, adult, and geriatric.
- Order laboratory tests and X-Rays, as needed.
- Prescribe appropriate medications to patient, when needed.
- Ability to manage the various facets of supervising, during your shift, the operations of a busy medical practice – ensure proper follow-up, chart review, protocols being followed by staff.
- Follow center policy, procedures and medical protocols. Ensure that patient charts are documented properly.
- Participate in Occupational Health, Travel Medicine, and Immigration Physicals
- Actively participate in marketing the center. Represent the center to the community.
- Supervise Medical Assistants, Nurses, Paramedics, and X-Ray Technologists during your shift.
- Medical Skills
- Medical history and physical. EKG interpretation.
- X-Ray interpretation.
- Laboratory results interpretation.
- Sutures and minor surgical procedures. Fracture reduction. Casting & Splinting.
- Caring, compassionate and positive individual.
- Board Certified – ER, FP, or IM (with 1 year ER/UC experience). Effective communicator with staff, patients and family.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Active and current medical licensure in the State of Florida.
- Active and current DEA number and state controlled substance certificate, as needed.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
Number of shifts per month: 11-15 (12 hour shifts M-F and 9 hour shifts S & S)Pay: $90 - $95 / hour Physicians.