Pediatric Physician Opportunity in N.E. Alabama - 45 minutes from Chattanooga
Integrity Healthcare, North East AL
Private pediatric group is seeking a physician to to join their flourishing practice in Northeast Alabama
We pride ourselves in providing the latest advances in healthcare and technology while maintaining personal care and hometown charm. We strive to recognize each child' s individual needs when planning care, to communicate clearly and appropriately with our patients and parents concerning a child' s condition and care, and to provide patients and families with a child-friendly, comfortable, and fun office.
- Well Child Check
- Sick Care
- Sports Physicals
About the positon:
· Monday-Friday 8-5 in the beginning. As the practice grows, we have found that adding evening and Saturday hours is a WONDERFUL service to the community and would like to gradually do that.
· Is the position all outpatient or does it also have some inpatient work? Both. Mainly outpatient in a private practice, with light hospital call
· If there is inpatient work does it include: C-Section or delivery coverage, Newborn or Inpatient rounding, emergency room consults, admits? Present for emergency C-Section delivery if requested by OB, Newborn and Peds Inpatient rounding, admissions of patients seen in office that require hospitalization
· What’ s the call schedule? Is it daily or weekly? Is it phone call only or do they also need to go into the hospital? There is a shared call schedule of around 10 days per You do not have to go to the Hospital if it can be handled by phone.
· Patients per day Minimum averaging 20 patients per day. But needs to have the willingness and ability to see 25 per day.
· Support staff (PAs, MAs, Scribe? Supervising?) Each provider has their own MA. We typically have 2 NPs on staff, both of them with their own MA, as well. An office manager runs the office and will oversee all operations of the practice. We do not currently have any scribes.
· Employed or Partnership- Typically employeed
· 190k-220k Base salary - Base salary is guaranteed in year one as practice builds patient panel. Once patient panel is built, must see average of 20 patients per day to keep base salary. Our bonus structure is production based and comes into play when provider is seeing, on average, more than 20 patients per day.
· Benefits (health, disability, dental, retirement, malpractice (tail?), cme, vacation time, relocation allowance) Family insurance paid, Dental insurance for family paid, Family Vision insurance paid, 401 K with 4% match by employer, Malpractice insurance and license renewal paid for, 7 paid holidays, $2500 CME Stipend, and 15 paid days off that can be used for vacation and CME
· Special benefits (sign on? Loan repayment?) The hospital will be partnering with us to find a pediatrician and has agreed that we will work together to provide a sign-on bonus and loan repayment. Loan repayment would be split out over a three to five year period.
· Do you accept visa candidates? No
· When do you want the new provider to start? 2019
· Can you describe the ideal candidate? Team Player, provides exceptional patient care to children, organized, fun and friendly, comfortable collaborating with NP, flexible, willing to take call, good communicator, able to close charts within 96 hours
About the Facility:
· How many pediatricians work for the group total? 1 Pediatrician and two Nurse Practitioners
· How long has the group been established? 7 years
· How far away can the physician live according to your bylaws? Depending on the hospital requirements in most cases, 30 min.
· Meditouch/NextGen Health Fusion EMR
· Non Academic