Sleep Med / Hospitalist Physician Opportunity - Tuscaloosa, AL Area
Integrity Healthcare, Tuscaloosa AL
Sleep Med / Hospitalist
- This dual skill position with a local sleep/pulmonary practice and the CCHS University of Alabama Hospitalist service is a joint effort to recruit a physician looking to grow an existing sleep program while working fulltime as a Hospitalist
- Month will be split between 12-14 shifts as a Hospitalist, one week with participating in sleep medicine, and one week off per month.
- Your activities will include patient care, teaching, research, leadership related to hospital medicine, and growth of a sleep practice with the potential to open a new sleep lab.
- Employed position with competitive salary and potential incentive bonuses
- Establish a SLEEP practice with a local pulmonary group.
- Founder of clinic specializes in Sleep disorders such as Sleep apnea, Insomnia, Restless leg syndrome, Narcolepsy, Shift work disorders, Jet lag etc. and Breathing disorders such as COPD, Asthma, Lung Cancer. He has vast experience in Pulmonary, Sleep and Critical Care medicine dealing with complex multiple medical conditions for over 25 years and has served the Tuscaloosa and West Alabama area for nearly 18 years
- Week-long block scheduling
All opportunities include the standard recruitment package:
- Hospital will reimburse the physician for reasonable and customary candidate interview trip expenses for up to 2 onsite interviews for the physician & their spouse (per the travel policy)
- Once candidate accepts the practice offer, hospital will reimburse the physician candidate and their spouse for one (1) house hunting trip (per hospital travel policy)
- Hospital will reimburse reasonable moving expenses for household goods for the physician and their immediate family up to $20, 000 with documented moving expense
- Hospital will provide an appropriate 2-year forgivable loan between Hospital Health Care Authority and the physician. This is basically a sign-on bonus that is a different amount for each opportunity. It will be paid once the physician relocates and starts their practice.