Jobs related to "Lucrative Inpatient Psychiatry Physician - Northern California College Town"
Lucrative Inpatient Psychiatry Physician - Northern California College Town
Integrity Healthcare, Chico california
- Generous Compensation Package, Base salary of $300, 000 plus additional compensation for call and consultation services
- 30 days PTO / 10 days CME + $7000 CME reimbursement
- Sign on bonus
We are looking for a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Psychiatrist to join our hospital-based team. The majority of our time is focused on our inpatient behavioral health patients, many of whom have medical conditions contributing to their psychiatric symptoms. Our census and work-load permit us to utilize psychotherapeutic interventions when appropriate and to provide thorough psychiatric evaluations. We provide consultation services in the main hospital and requests for this type of service are increasing. Consequently, we are looking for a colleague to enable us to expand our services in Women’ s Health, Psychosomatic Medicine, or Palliative Care, and a future Outpatient Clinic. We have an excellent team of nurses, social workers and support staff whom provide thoughtful and thorough inpatient
- Voluntary Adult Psychiatry inpatient unit
- Licensed for 30 inpatient beds; our average census is 12 patients
- Average length of stay is 4 days
- Hospitalists do medical H & P’ s
- Call is compensated separately and shared with community psychiatrists. Generally call is taken one week at a time, phone-based on week nights, with inpatient rounds Saturday & Sunday
- Clinic hours are 9: 00am to 5: 00pm and Treatment Team daily at 9: 30 a.m.
- Consults in the main hospital, ED, and Neuro Rehab unit are compensated separately: we currently average 18 consults per month and expect this to increase
- Collegial practice environment
- Physician friendly dedicated hospital management team
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Psychiatry
- Possess or eligible for California State License
The 300 bed nonprofit hospital recently completing a $178 million expansion and offers wide-ranging support services. The location is a vibrant college town of 100, 000 voted “ America’ s #1 Place to Live” by Forbes magazine. You will enjoy 4 mild seasons and have easy access to Lake Tahoe, Mt. Shasta, Sacramento, Napa Valley, San Francisco, Reno, and the California Coast. The community boasts excellent choice of schools, real estate, and cultural/recreational outlets. You really don’ t have to compromise!