Travel Anesthesiologist Physician - Central Pennsylvania
Integrity Healthcare, Central PA
Unique and lucrative travel opportunity for anesthesiologists on our Implementation Team. While earning top-tier pay as part of our team of elite practitioners, you serve as the example of the group’ s commitment to quality patient-care and ingenuity in the anesthesia specialty. Join us in fostering new relationships at some of the most well-respected institutions in the country.
Total operational support as well as opportunities for leadership development. As you begin to expand your scope of practice in diverse settings, know that your expenses, licensing fees, and credentialing process will be covered at many of the facilities you will be instrumental in developing.
As part of our Implementation Team you will find a way to practice that offers the flexibility with consistent scheduling well in advance to meet the lifestyle needs of you and your family. Whether you are a seasoned traveler with multiples license or looking for a new way to utilize your skills, our team will offer the challenge and fulfillment some physicians find absent in non-travel opportunities. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Assists in the directing and coordinating of activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMC and FLEX
- Completion of approved Residency in Anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a Physician
Competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Profit Sharing
- Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Fully Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Life Insurance
- Fully Paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Health Savings Accounts
- Optional: Short Term Disability Insurance + Excess Life