Board Certified Family or Geriatric Nurse Practitioner - Corvallis, OR (Home of Oregon State Univ.)
Integrity Healthcare, Corvallis and Albany OR
Job #19318 | Board Certified Family or Geriatric Nurse Practitioner - Corvallis, OR (Home of Oregon State Univ.)
- ANCC or AANP certification
- Minimum one year experience working as a licensed NP
- Geriatric experience preferred
- Full-time position
- CMS Annual Wellness Visits (AWV)
- Complete a comprehensive patient and family assessment to determine priority needs and, in collaboration with the patient’ s physician and other team members, design and implement an individualized plan of care.
- Promote education of medial health conditions. Ensure that the patient and/or their caregivers are educated on managing their medical condition with the goal of improving outcomes.
- Collaborate with operations directors and managers to schedule annual wellness visits at multiple sites and occasionally in patients’ homes.
- Experience with CMS compliant AWV’ s highly desirable
- Oregon license or ability to obtain an Oregon license
- Valid Oregon driver’ s license and reliable transportation
Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon. Top 10 BEST College Town; home to Oregon State University. One of the best school districts in the state of Oregon. Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland Metropolitan area. Amazing downtown with eclectic mix of fine dining, theaters, art galleries and River Walk.