Neurology Physician - Northern, Idaho - Loan Repayment / Residency Stipend
Integrity Healthcare, Lewiston Idaho
Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to establish practice. Physician will be instrumental in assisting the hospital, which is currently seeking stroke certification. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and serve a wonderful community and region.
• Primarily outpatient practice
• Some inpatient consults and procedures
• Opportunity to provide outreach services to nearby communities as practice grows
• Opportunity to build a successful practice quickly, due to strong community need
• Excellent recruitment package including base salary plus incentives, relocation, sign-on bonus, medical education
debt repayment assistance, and a stipend while you finish training
Situated at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers, the Lewis-Clark Valley is scenic and inviting. Moderate sized community of 57, 000. Geographically close to six ski resorts, numerous rivers, lakes and reservoirs, amazing camping, boating and more!
Beautiful riverfront community of 30, 000+ a very short drive from Oregon, Washington, and countless National Parks and other recreational attractions