Urology Physician Opportunity- Upstate New York
Integrity Healthcare, Massena NY
Job #19349 | Urology Physician Opportunity- Upstate New York
- Must be USA BC/BE in Urology
- Hospital employed position, with hospital support and capital for new equipment
- State of the art equipment-DaVinci Robot
- Interest in stone disease, incontinence and robotics
- EMR: Meditech and LSS.
- Competitive salary and extraordinary opportunity with wRVUs
- Robust benefits package- student loan forgiveness, moving expense reimbursement
- Sign-on or retention bonuses.
About the Hospital:
- A busy community facility currently running at 80 to 95% of occupancy
- Continual commitment to upgrade and expand services to the needs of community and today’ s medical technology.
- Recently completed a $14 million construction/renovation project
- Excellent payer mix with low managed care penetration
Beautiful community located along the St. Lawrence River. Gorgeous views of both the river valleys and the Adirondack foothills, but only one-hour drive from Lake Placid, Montreal or Ottawa. Great abundance of otheroutdoor recreational activities year-round. Community is extremely family friendly and is known for having some of the best public schools in the state of New York, offering International Baccalaureate Diploma Program in the high school.
This opening offers several practice models depending on your preference as well as competitive compensation and benefit packages! Loan repayment opportunities!
If you are interested in exploring one of opportunities, please contact: Noelle Koch at 561-509-5928