Job #19567 | Geriatric Physician Outpatient Only Opportunity in Hudson New York
Be part of a hospital owned multi-specialty group practice but would work predominantly in our internal medicine practice. You will also enjoy the benefit of a strong supportive administrative team.
- BC/BE Family Physician, Internal Medicine or Geriatrics Physician for a growing practice in Hudson, NY.
- Full-time position
- Outpatient only Adults and optional pediatrics if desired.
Facility Description: The office is located in a suite attached to the main hospital in our outpatient medical office building. There are currently 2 internists, 2 family physicians and an NP as well as other PA. The position we are looking to fill is for a retiring internist, although family physicians or geriatricians are also welcome.
Patients Per Day: Typically, we see 60-90 per week. Initially it would be lower to accommodate longer visit times for new patients. We assign 80% of your time towards direct patient care and 20% towards administrative and miscellaneous duties. A 40 hour work week means 32 hours of scheduled patients. Administrative work can be done from home if desired.
- Hours: Negotiable
- Call Schedule: Shared with other providers
- Call Type: Outpatient phone call only.
- Rounding: None.
- Start Date: As soon as you are able.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, vacation and sick time, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Relocation and Education Loan payments – negotiable
We offer the opportunity to be involved in outside activities, to pursue educational opportunities, and to be a mentor for others.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Call Noelle at 561-509-5928 or email to [email protected]