Family Nurse Practitioner - Outpatient Only - Hudson, NY area
Integrity Healthcare, Cairo NY
Job #19630 | Family Nurse Practitioner - Outpatient Only - Hudson, NY area
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a growing rural practice in Greene County, NY.
- Full or Part time
- Outpatient only
- Be part of a large group practice but in a small satellite office within a large hospital owned multispecialty group.
- There is outstanding specialty support with every specialty is at your service.
Facility Description: Small rural practice site with adequate support staff.
Patients Per Day: Variable, but we would like to see a range of 80-90 per week. Depending upon the hours worked each day the volume would change. It also varies with the volume of new patients which often take longer. For every 10 hours worked, we allow 8 for scheduled patient visits and 2 as needed for miscellaneous administrative tasks and paperwork. This is unique to our practice as most large groups offer a 90-10 split instead of our 80-20 rule.
- Hours: Negotiable
- Call Schedule: On average one in 8-10. Phone call only and weekends are from 8 am Friday until 8 am Sunday. Typical weekday call averages one phone call per shift.
- Call Type: Outpatient phone call only.
- Reason for recruitment: Current Nurse Practitioner is retiring.
- Start Date: As soon as you are able.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, vacation and sick time, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Relocation and Education Loan payments – negotiable
Facility is located in the upper Hudson Valley region of Upstate New York, 2 hours north of NY City and 30 minutes south of Albany, NY. It is a 192 bed facility whose philosophy is “ patients first,” emphasizing safety and quality in patient care. The area offers the best in/outdoor activities year round as well as an extensive array of cultural and artistic venues.
We offer the opportunity to be involved in outside activities, to pursue educational opportunities, and to be a mentor for others.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Call Noelle at 561-509-5928 or email to [email protected]