Family Medicine Physician - Western Wisconsin
Integrity Healthcare, La Crosse WI
Health System is looking for BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
You would be joining a collegial team of 7 Family Medicine physicians.
- 1: 7 Call
- Patient volume/day: 18-25
- Teaching opportunities available
- Our entire system is connected with our EMR system - Epic
24 hour specialist consultation available
Loan Forgiveness, competitive salary, CME travel time with monetary allowance, relocation and more
Health System offers:
10 days of CME and funds
Base Retirement Contribution and 401K matching program for retirement
Additional benefits include:
Malpractice, health, dental, life, disability, and vacation
Health System is:
- A physician-led, not-for profit healthcare system
- Located throughout western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern Minnesota caring for patients in 19 counties
- A regional referral center with regional hospitals
- A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Level II Trauma and Emergency Center
- Repeatedly named among the top 50 hospitals in the nation, placing us in the top one percent
- The designated Western Academic Campus for the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
- Environmentally responsible, the first health system to achieve energy independence in October 2014
Our community is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. We boast some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
We have a Regional Airport that connects to Minneapolis – Saint Paul International Airport or Chicago O’ Hare International Airport.