Experienced Orthopedic Physician Assistant - Columbia County, New York
Integrity Healthcare, Hudson/Catskill NY
Job #19847 | Experienced Orthopedic Physician Assistant - Columbia County, New York
Orthopedic specialty Physician Assistant. Duties include participating in outpatient clinic, inpatient rounding, assisting in the OR and participating in the call schedule.
Setting Type (in or outpatient or both): Both
Facility Description: 2 outpatient clinics and general hospital
Other Staff (MD’ s, NP/PA’ s, MA’ s): 3 orthopedic surgeons, 1 non-operative Sports Medicine physician and three Physician Assistants.
Patients Per Day: Variable
Reason for Recruitment: Growth within the Orthopedic service line.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, vacation and sick time, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Electronic Health Records:
- eClinical Works (“ eCW”), with a Patient Portal in the ambulatory practice
- “ Meditech” serves as the information system in the hospital
- The Emergency Department has a separate Information System
- Relocation and Education Loan payments – negotiable
We offer the opportunity to be involved in outside activities, to pursue educational opportunities, and to be a mentor for others. Our philosophy is “ Patients First”. We are two and a half hours north of New York City and 45 minutes south of Albany.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Call Noelle at 561-509-5928 or email to [email protected]