Business Analyst in Charlottesville-Waynesboro-Staunton VA
Computer Resource Team, Inc., Waynesboro VA
Computer Resource Team is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a contract-to-hire opportunity with our client' s organization located in the Charlottesville-Waynesboro-Staunton Virginia area.
Ideal candidates will have a background that includes:
- Expanding or modifying data driven systems to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Conferring with users, clients and other stakeholders regarding the current nature of information processing, computation needs, systems capabilities, interface dependencies and workflow.
- Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
- Coordinating and linking the information technology systems within an organization to increase compatibility and shareability of business data and information.
- Researching and determining computer software or hardware needed to implement improved or upgrade existing systems.
- Assessing the usefulness of third-party, pre-developed application packages or equipment and adapt them to a user environment.
- Analyzing organizational information processing needs, planning and designing computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
- Defining the goals of the information systems and devising flow charts and diagrams that described logical operational steps of programs.
- Interviewing or surveying users, observing job performance to determine what information is processed and how it is processed.
- Working collaboratively with user, management and stakeholder teams to ensure agreement on system or project direction.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- At least three (3) years of experience as a business analyst or similar in an Agile managed project.
- Strong command of basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required.
- Familiarity/experience with business systems requirements gathering.
- Experience with accounting systems preferred.
This position will require a bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience.
Since 1995, Computer Resource Team has been in the business of making connections for IT people. Whether you are looking for the next opportunity or trying to find the right resource for your IT project, our team is ready to go to work for you. CRT specializes in temporary contract, contract-to-hire and permanent placement IT staffing services.
CRT is an Equal Opportunity Employer— M/F/D/V.