Star Staffing, Vacaville CA
Production Assembly Worker
Our client is seeking the very best detail-oriented Production Assembly Worker for their manufacturing facility. The Production Worker is required to stand for 10 hours, assembly and use a various types of machinery and equipment. This position is primarily responsible for performing repetitive line assembly operations to mass-produce products.
These positions are Long-term temporary, with potential Temp to Hire for the right candidate!
Work Schedule: 4:00AM - 2:30PM (Monday - Thursday)
Alternative Work Schedule 4 days, 10-hour shifts
You're good at:
- Safely operate production machinery including, but not limited to, rivet machines, spot welders, rollers, swagers, horn presses, beaders, and tape machines
- Pack, label, wrap and palletize finished products.
- Assure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Follow all safety rules and lean manufacturing requirements.
- Working with details and attention to quality
- Basic Math. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed.
For immediate consideration please send resumes to [email protected]