Sr. Research Associate /Research Associate- Clinical Immunology
Bayside Solutions, Hayward CA
Recruitment for Sr. Research Associate /Research Associate– Clinical Immunology
We are located in the San Francisco bay area, in the heart of the world’ s premier biotechnology research hub, offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, including aggressive participation in the growth of the company in the form of stock option grants. We are an ambitious cutting-edge undertaking - we fully anticipate our company to become the world’ s leader in personalized adoptive T cell therapies for cancer and therefore key to the future of cancer treatment.
Sr. Research Associate /Research Associate– Clinical Immunology
The ideal candidate will be experienced in primary T cell culture. She/he will be responsible for the design, execution, and interpretation of critical path experiments for the expansion and characterization of T cells for adoptive cell therapy (ACT). The candidate should enjoy operating in an exceptionally dynamic and cooperative environment.
- The candidate will be actively performing experiments and should be highly proficient in state of the art techniques for the determination of T cell phenotypes and measuring T cell functionality and viability.
- The candidate must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and should be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in the form of written reports.
- The ideal candidate will hold a bachelor’ s degree with 4+ years of experience; a master’ s degree with 2+ years of experience
- The candidate must have experience in primary cell culture and multi-color flow cytometry.
- The candidate should be highly goal-driven and have demonstrated the ability to focus on time-sensitive objectives.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with CyTOF or other forms of multiparametric single cells analysis are a plus.