Jobs related to "SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - CLINICAL"
Bayside Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – CLINICAL to be a part of our partner’ s team in the South San Francisco Area. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company dedicated to developing novel therapeutics to treat undertreated blood-based disorders.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – CLINICAL:
Provide primary administrative support to the Clinical Operations and Biometrics departments. Will also provide back-up support to Clinical Development. This is a contract position.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to Vice Presidents of Clinical Operations and Biometrics and their management team.
- Act as a central contact for the Technical Operations team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentations (NDA, consulting agreements)
- Setting up meetings and conference calls, often involving internal personnel and/or external parties, encompassing the use of audio and web-based meeting technologies
- Act as a central contact for the Clinical Operations and Biometrics team for Finance PO requisitions and maintenance
- Create agendas and take minutes for department/program, team meetings
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintaining day-to-day calendar and recurring meetings
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Handle confidential material with appropriate discretion
- Serve as a collaborative member of the Clinical Development administrative team and provide support/back-up, as needed
- Experience in conference and event planning and coordination
- Experience in planning study kick-off meetings, ad boards and off-sites
- Flexibility to travel to conference or meetings to provide onsite support
- Seasoned in coordinating multi-leg domestic and international travels
- Experience with CONCUR reconciliation (compile, submit, and track expense reports)
- Experience with coordinating extensive recruiting efforts by working with human resources to schedule interviews
- Experience with coordinating candidate interview packets which may include travel arrangements
- A minimum of 8 years of administrative experience (biotech preferred) in increasing positions of responsibility
- Ability to work in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Flexibility with regard to job responsibilities and duties
- Technical Operations experience strongly preferred
- Ability to multi task and shift priorities quickly
- Strong knowledge of MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with CONCUR
- Excellent analytical, planning/organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure in a composed manner
- Must have excellent customer-service orientation, high degree of professionalism, and be a strong team player