Bayside Solutions is seeking QC Analyst II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
QC Analyst II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Verify sample information upon delivery and receive samples following current SOPs.
- Perform testing of routine and non-routine samples (e.g. Spec Scan, pH, TOC, ) while adhering to cGMP standards.
- Evaluate data/results and assess against established acceptance criteria and specifications.
- Identify discrepancies, participate in CAPA (corrective actions preventive actions) initiatives as needed.
- Participate in assay transfer and assay validation.
- Perform equipment qualification / maintenance.
- Prepare and maintain standards, controls, stocks, and cultures per established procedures
- Support the maintenance and compliance of operational areas.
- Assure and apply GMP throughout operations.
- Coordinate with customers to support operational activities.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Work to meet schedules.
- Identify and support resolution of technical problems.
- Meets scheduled performance of 95% on time.
- Perform other duties as requested by managers to support Quality activities.
- Position may involve use of reagents and other chemical compounds, including but not limited to acetonitrile, chlorine, acids and bases, biologic toxins, microorganisms and potent compounds.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or other relevant discipline and 1 year of related experience.
- Good understanding of the analytical techniques cited above.
- Computer literacy and experience working in a cGMP lab environment.
- Ability to write clearly and effectively and have good verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of scientific theories, principles and techniques used in analytical or biological test procedures.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, reasoning and problem solving.
- Capable of completing assigned responsibilities and keeping manager informed of status.