Seeking high-caliber welder to weld multiple material types flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions within process limitations and as determined by work instructions using a manual or robotic welder. Interpret blue print and weld symbols to produce welds to print specifications. Repair defective welds to print specifications.
Must pass internal welding certification.
Ability to earn up to $19.50/hr (plus shift differential pay) within your first year with reviews at 6 months and 1 year, then limitless earning potential.
- Starting pay is $17.50/hr for first shift.
- 2nd shift is $18.25/hr (includes a $.75 shift differential).
- 3rd shift is $18.50/hr (includes a $1 shift differential).
Openings on all shifts:
- 1st shift: 5: 30 am - 1: 30 pm
- 2nd shift: 1: 30 pm - 9: 30 pm
- 3rd shift: 9: 30 pm - 5: 30 am