Crestron/AMX Programmer, AV Integration: Virginia Beach, VA
Our client, a leading systems integrator of audiovisual and videoconferencing systems, is seeking a Crestron/AMX Programmer in Virginia Beach. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience with AV systems, and be able to effectively communicated technical concepts.
Active Security Clearance Preferred.
- Program, troubleshoot and update software to optimize system performance, in addition to ease of access for non-technical users
- Analyze and ensure security and integrity of all systems and data
- Provide technical assistance and resolve related issues for users and personnel
- Collaborate with internal assets and support team to ensure customer needs are met
- Develop and implement system recovery protocols in the event of destruction of all or part of the system or components
- Analyze, test, and implement of system and software, ensuring operating system compatibility
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- BS/BA - computer science, computer systems engineering, or related field
- At least 3 years of recent experience as an AMX & Crestron Programmer
- Keen ability to install, troubleshoot and maintain Crestron & AMX electronic systems
- Experience installing and testing code onsite
- System design and engineering experience required
- Experience working with clients in a professional manner
- Must be able to effectively explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills – clear, direct, detailed.
- Independent work ethic highly motivated to getting a job done right
- Creston DMC-E
- Must have an interest and aptitude for wiring, hook-up and installation techniques
- Clean DMV and criminal record