Project Manager - Audiovisual
J. Patrick & Associates, Washington DC
Audiovisual Project Manager - Washington DC Metro
Our client, a leading provider of Audiovisual, Videoconferencing and Unified Communications Integration services is seeking a Project Manager located in the Washington DC area.
3-7+ Years of related experience in Project Management, or provisioning of network, unified communications, videoconferencing, or Audiovisual technologies is required. This position is open to all experience ranges, including relatively junior people with outstanding skills and attitude, and more experienced candidates who require less ramp-up time, and have industry-specific experience.
- Planning, and implementation of all AV/VTC projects
- Become the point-of-contact for multiple AV/VTC projects
- Coordinate the Installation, configuration, integration and test of videoconferencing, audiovisual equipment (videoconferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphones, integrated A/V systems, document cameras, streaming technologies, etc.) and collaboration technologies
- Coordinate the Integration and configuration of videoconferencing and A/V equipment with control systems
- Manage project Schedules
- Lead weekly project meetings
- Review customer order packages for completeness and adherence to firm’s process and standards communicate
- Handle order management: Bill of Materials, Project Schedules, Project Budgets, Project Controls
- Update information in firm’s CRM and Project Management systems.
- Conduct customer site surveys and provide sales engineering support
- Prepare detailed installation, trouble-ticket reports and maintenance of customer service profiles
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA or BS degree desired and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience with the management or projects within integration of Audiovisual / Video Conferencing. Experience with implementing IT, Network or Telecoms projects also acceptable. Project Management experience with service provider helpful. End user and technology vendor experience also acceptable.
- VoIP and networking experience a plus
- Experience with Risk Management and the subject matter concerning contracts
- Experience with training using Microsoft Office suite productivity platforms (Outlook, Office, Project Server, Sharepoint, etc…)
- Strong customer service and organizational skills with multi-tasking ability
- Detailed-oriented, self-starter, self-motivated, meticulous, strong follow-up skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- CAD and Visio skills a plus
- Strong project management skills, detailed oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills in a fast paced environment
- InfoComm CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I helpful but NOT required