Electrical - Mechanical Technician
Area Temps, Macedonia OH
This manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical – Mechanical Technician to provide technical support to production, diagnose and troubleshoot complex electronic control system malfunctions, and train workforce on new, upgraded, and existing equipment systems. There is a first shift position working 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Work alongside mechanics to troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Extensive hands-on work with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electronic systems, equipment modifications, upgrades, and new installations
- Troubleshoot and repair injection-molding equipment, robotics, and auxiliary equipment
- Utilize blueprints, schematics, knowledge of electricity, hydraulics, pneumatics, robotics, and microprocessors
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance procedures for injection-molding, robotics, and auxiliary equipment
- Maintain auxiliary equipment including mold temperature controllers, material dryers, compressors, conveyors, material loaders, etc.
- Maintain complex vision inspection systems and assemble and install new equipment
- Assist in record keeping and documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned