Administrative Assistant - Research
Hire Partnership, Boston Massachusetts
Immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant with a research organization in Boston.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- 3+ years administrative experience preferably in a research or academic environment
- Experience supporting senior level executives
- Solid calendar management experience and the ability to handle complex travel arrangements
- Ability to prioritize workloads efficiently; ability to manage and shift high-priority tasks if needed
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Solid MS Office experience including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point
- Strong reliability and dependability
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- BS/BA required
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston’ s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere.