Executive Assistant - Healthcare
Hire Partnership, Boston MA
A polished and seasoned Executive Assistant is needed to support the VP of a large healthcare facility in Boston. The Executive Assistant provides professional administrative support in a variety of areas which includes, meeting support, heavy calendar management, scheduling, travel arrangements, corporate functions, and Coordination of weekly and monthly meetings and heavy calendar management.
- Provide confidential administrative support to the VP, and other members of the Leadership team
- Schedule, organize and coordinate alltravel arrangements for the Leadership team and appropriate team members
- Assist with other administrative duties as needed
- 5+ years related experience including executive assistance experience
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solicitations to meet above
- Must have a professional, pleasant and welcoming presence.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- High competency level with various PC applications (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Qualified applicants should e-mail their resume in Word format to [email protected]
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.