Dean Group - Toronto, TORONTO ON
Urgent requirement for Java Web Developer – 18 months of contract role with client
Job location – Down Town, Toronto! Role pays 65K with 6% vacation pay on top of salary!
- A college diploma or university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant, ongoing education and experience in web based programming, design, technology and business applications.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience providing technical, design and programming support in a customer and deadline-driven environment with knowledge and experience in DB2 on a Windows & Linux platform is required.
- Knowledge of current web trends: social media, mobile (responsive design), web analytics and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Strong understanding of web technologies and web architecture, particularly with web content management systems, along with a strong applications development background.
- Interprets and applies complex information from technical manuals and diagnostic output.
- Expertise with HTML/CSS, and client-side scripting libraries.
- Understanding what it takes to develop web pages that are cross-browser and standards compliant and meet accessibility/disability requirements.
- Strong understanding of web application security requirements.
Interested applicants please share your resume at [email protected]