LaborMax Staffing the nationwide leader in labor and staffing is now hiring for a full time Selling Branch Manager!
We are looking for "A" players that enjoy a challenge.
Starting Base Salary of $50,000 plus major bonus opportunity.
Most Branch Managers will bring home between $75,000 to $100,000 per year.
We are setting interview dates and times now!
Email your resume to [email protected] to set yours.
Reporting to the District Manager or Owner of the entity, the Branch Manager's responsibility is to provide leadership, to plan, to organize, and direct activities and strategies for the assigned branch to assure that operational and financial goals are reached. The Branch Manager must maintain all sales and recruiting goals determined by The District Manager. The Branch Manager must also manage and provide direction to branch staff on how to effectively meet or exceed company goals through controlling expenses and increasing branch sales. The Branch Manager must wear many hats and be able to adjust to change at a moment's notice.
Primary Responsibilities include the following:
• Motivating staff by providing clear direction and positive feedback.
• Directing branch customer service activities to establish and improve customer service.
• Planning, directing and monitoring sales activities, which include communicating and tracking sales goals and increasing business-to-business sales.
• Sales for the branch through cold calling, maintaining relationships with perspective clients, following up with inactive clients, cold calling business to business and through online sources and ads.
• Managing account receivables and ensuring credit worthiness of all clients.
• Conducting branch weekly close, preparing and submitting required administrative reports and financial information.
• Recruiting and dispatching and/or driving of temporary workers to work sites.
• Providing staff development, leadership and training in sales, marketing and branch operations.
• Assisting in the hiring, training, counseling and promoting of personnel to ensure that a highly competent and professional branch staff is maintained.
• Encouraging high levels of performance.
• On call responsibilities are deemed to be 24/7 unless otherwise discussed and put in writing by the District Manager.
An IDEAL Branch Manager will be skilled in Sales and Recruiting while exhibiting extraordinary team building skills including the ability to motivate and mentor all branch employees. The Branch Manager must maintain a professional demeanor, a positive attitude and a high energy level at all times. A team-oriented, solution focused approach is a must.
• College Degree-Preferred but not required.
• 2 years management experience-preferably in Staffing Industry.
• Training and development skills.
• Communication skills, written and oral.
• 2 years outside sales and direct business-to-business sales.
• Profit and Lost management.
• Accounts Receivable/collection experience.
• Great decision-making skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Excellent Management skills.
Send your resume to [email protected]