The department would be Fulfillment (Enterprise Order Management). The project the person will be working on is (EDD) Estimated Delivery Date. This is to provide an estimated delivery date to customers placing their orders on our website. There are multiple phases of the project that will span over the next year.
8-10 years of Hands-on Project Management experience in the Retail Industry
• 4-5 years of experience in the Omni-Channel area with focus on Order Management and Fulfillment
• Must have managed at least 3 large scale, complex, enterprise wide initiatives dealing with multiple business and IT teams
• Adept in Project Planning, Resource Planning, Identifying and escalating risks, coming up with mitigation strategies, establishing a communication plan, managing release and implementation, etc.
• Experience in Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative methodologies
• Must be a leader, proactive, problem solver, innovate/be creative, capable of deriving clarity from ambiguous situations, able to facilitate workshops with business and IT leaders (Directors and above),
• Highly Analytical, Expert with MS Office tools, Adept in creating and making executive presentations
• Must be able to hit the ground sprinting and work with minimal guidance
Takes ownership of on-time/on-budget project(s) completion. Ensure the timely creation of required materials; including project and resource plans, project updates and presentation materials. Coordinates and tracks all project deliverables (milestones, dependencies, critical paths). Liaison with various Business units who will be partners on the project. Responsible for risk assessment and reporting. Develops short term and long-term project plans, priorities and objectives. Assists in managing all project resources (internal/external), including budgets. Assist in coordinating software design, development and testing. Assist in gathering of business requirements, documentation, analysis and cross-functional communications.