Jobs related to "Part Time Admin Assistant"
Do you have an interest in development and event planning for a non-profit organization? If so, we have an exciting Special Events Assistant opening immediately available. The role is full-time, working 35 hours/week.
Under the supervision of the Special Events staff the Special Events Assistant will perform administrative and event planning tasks in support of the organization’s mission and fundraising efforts. Specifically, the incumbent will assist with the successful execution of:
- The three main Wisconsin fundraising events: LUNG FORCE Walk, Fight For Air Climb and O2 Oxygen Ball
- Event recruitment
- Data entry
- Communications pertaining to special events participants
- Logistics planning
- Assist with volunteer coordination for all fundraising events
- Solicitation processes
- Coordination of sponsor benefits
- Ability to work 35 hours/week
- Previous administrative and event planning experience desired
- Strong technical skills in the MS-Office Suite of applications
- Interest in non-profit organizations