ESC, in partnership with their growing consumer goods client, has an exciting career opportunity to work with natural products with essential oils and specialty cleaners. We are looking for a Sales Representative to take charge of our sales effort and foster positive relationships with customers. The Sales Representative will be a road warrior and a hunter, traveling to onsite client meetings to forge and develop new relations. The role will primarily be responsible for identifying opportunities and cultivating new business for a profitable future. This is an exciting opportunity offering a competitive base salary, a lucrative commission structure and a flexible schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ Years in Sales
- Strong Communication Skills
- Highly Organized
- Hardworking, persistent and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Familiar with data analysis and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel 25-30% of the time
- Consumer goods or retail industry experience
- Customer service or inside sales experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Develop strategic sales campaigns aligned with brand objectives.
- Identify growth opportunities by prospecting for new customers.
- Perform outreach to high potential customers for engagement.
- Cultivate sales outreach with regular follow up correspondence.
- Secure on-site or remote meetings to foster relationships.
- Negotiate terms of sales for a sustainable and profitable business.
- Support onboarding of new customers.
- Remain in constant contact with customers for service support and continued growth.
- Develop and maintain market knowledge through research and industry information sources.
- Heath, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Commission payments
- Flextime Hours