Print Production Specialist
Educated Solutions Corp, Muskego WI
Our client in Northbrook, IL is looking for a Contract Payroll Associate to perform all clerical and administrative responsibilities required for preparing, processing and auditing payrolls. In this role, you will be accountable for processing payrolls for several different locations throughout the United States. The right person will have at least 3+ years of experience with automated payroll systems (ADP Enterprise and eTime experience is a HUGE plus!) This is currently earmarked as a 6-month contract with the strong possibility of a permanent conversion at the end of your contract.
- Our client is an annual award winner on Forbes List of Best Companies to work for. Recent Awards include:
- America’s Best Employers TOP 250 (2017)
- America’s Most Innovative Companies TOP 40 (2015)
- Most Innovative Growth Companies TOP 70 (2014)
- Great quality of life balance in an atmosphere that promotes a collaborative spirit.
- Work for a company that prides itself in making the earth a cleaner and safer place to live.
- Future opportunities could include extended contracts and/or potential direct hire roles.
- Completes data entry into ADP payroll system for direct deposits, wage garnishments, tax changes (federal, state and local), etc.
- Prepare and balance payroll runs per compliance requirements. Includes performing audits using the reporting tools available and in accordance with guidelines set forth by department. Works with local managers to resolve payroll issues.
- Edits employee records in e-Time (including new hires, employee status changes, and historical adjustments) and completes interfaces between e-Time and ADP.
- Responding to court orders, interrogatories, and acting as a liaison between law offices/courts and team members.
- Enters and audits payroll adjustments, manual checks, and garnishment refunds in ADP as well as maintaining logs and spreadsheets to reconcile data and audit entries.
- Audits payroll data entered by other team members (time keepers) and time interfaced from e-Time to ADP using reporting tools. Investigates questionable data and takes corrective action as necessary.
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports to management and help train on payroll systems.
- Associate Degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience in payroll.
- 3+ years of payroll experience (multi-state/multi-location experience preferred)
- Strong organizational and mathematical skills.
- Strong knowledge of federal, state and local payroll tax laws.
- Experience using automated payroll systems (Must have experience using ADP Enterprise)
- Experience using Word and Excel.
- Understanding of HR, payroll policies and procedures to provide input to the development and communication of future payroll polices.