Vision Technology Services, LLC (Vision) is a leading provider of IT talent and project management services to companies throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Western region including Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida.
Currently, Vision Technology is seeking a Oracle Developer to join our team.
This role is to support development of a fund accounting data store tool. We are looking for a senior level resource, 8+ years of professional experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and creating engineering specifications for software programs and applications Working with quality assurance to develop software test plans.
- Collaborating with hardware engineers to assess and test hardware and software interaction.
- Implementing a specific development methodology Documenting software specification.
- Most jobs require a minimum of a bachelor’ s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering or a related discipline.
- Candidates for a software engineer position should have broad information systems experience
- Several years’ experience in specific programming languages, such as C#/C++, Java or Visual Basic .NET, depending on what the employer is using, also is valuable.
- AWS and related tools such as S3, Glue, Athena, EMR, Step Functions, EC2 and Lambda
- Languages: Java, or Scala or Python
- Databases: Redshift/Snowflake Strong SQL skills. Good RDBMS Skills Financial Industry Experience Preferred
- Python or Spark programs, software, tools, or systems this resource will use. Oracle 12c, Snowflake, AWS-Redshift, Informatica BDM or Equivalent ETL tool, UNIX
Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format
If interested in learning more about Vision Technology Services and the opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to [email protected]
Job Order Number: 6726 (Please reference in call or email)
Vision has been voted by The Baltimore Sun as a Top Workplace in 2014, 2012 and 2011. For five consecutive years, Baltimore SmartCEO named Vision the top 50 of Greater Baltimore’ s fastest growing companies based on employee headcount and revenue. Vision has also been ranked as one of the top private companies by the Baltimore Business Journal. First-class clients, talented consultants, and dedicated employees have been instrumental in Vision’ s growth since its founding in 2001. Today, Vision is a preferred provider of staff augmentation services to some of the most recognized and respected companies and non-profit enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.
Our unique business model is something that continuously sets us apart from our competitors and allows us to provide one-on-one interaction and support to both our clients and consultants throughout the weeks, months, and years of projects and engagements. The end result is something that our Vision Technology team is very proud of, extremely satisfied clients with a 95% return rate and a 90% candidate return rate.
Vision Technology Services offers a competitive compensation plan and great employee benefits. Vision’ s full-time, salaried employees receive world class style benefits from the nation’ s premier providers. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Educational Assistance, Long and Short-Term Disability as well as Life Insurance Policies.
Vision Technology Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.