I have a client located in Atlanta, GA area that has an immediate need for an Electrical Estimator.
- An Electrical Estimator responsible for end-to-end electrical take offs and cost estimating and coordinating with the estimation team.
- Support the detailed production, evaluation, and verification of estimates for projects of varying size and scale.
- Coordinate the engineering quantity take-off for projects.
- Utilize estimating system to comprise an accurate budget or bid.
- Minimum 5 years of electrical estimating experience
- Must be able to coordinate estimates with other building disciplines.
- Electrical Engineering degree is preferred
- Will look at someone with commercial electrical estimating experience
- Knowledge of construction practices and procedures for manufacturing plant construction.
- 30-45/hr. (Depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to [email protected] and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144