Spot On Recruiting, Inc., Albuquerque NM
This is an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE OBG physician to join a group of dedicated health care professionals in the scenic community of New Mexico.
- Step into a thriving, established practice in a continuously growing community
- New State-of-the-art ORs
- Opportunity for a great deal of GYN Surgery
- Practice consists of 2 OBG physicians and a Nurse Practitioner
- Current Call Expectations 1: 3
- Strong Referral Base
• About 85 babies arrive each month Dedicated LDRs 7 private labor, delivery, recovery & postpartum (LDRP) rooms Level 1 nursery with HUGGS infant protection system Two rooms dedicated to OB c-sections Fetal heart monitoring system 16 private postpartum and gynecological rooms 24/7 anesthesia coverage Block time available Digital mammography and bone density testing Medical community welcomes and supports new physicians. Staff and equipped office Board certification or board eligibility with certification in process is required.
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include: Competitive Salary plus Quarterly Incentive Bonus potential Commencement Bonus Full Employee Benefits Package CME Allowance Relocation Medical Education Debt Repayment
Facility: - JCAHO accredited - The facility offers a full range of services including 24-hour emergency care, intensive care, medical/surgical care, general and vascular surgery, orthopaedics, gastroenterology, OB/GYN, and urology. - Other services include diagnostic imaging including x-ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound, and nuclear medicine; and rehabilitation including physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Location: - Easy access to El Paso, TX, 1 ½ hours - Albuquerque and Phoenix, AZ, both about 4 hours - A short drive of 30 minutes will bring you to the Mexican border- Scenic high desert community - The high altitude (4, 335 ft.) and dry climate make basking in the 340 days of sunshine/year a joy - Spectacular views of the nearby Florida Mountains - Home town atmosphere - State Park displays the unique beauty of cactus gardens and the border town of Palomas offers shopping delights - Pottery is highly prized by collectors worldwide - A water slide insures refreshing fun for all ages. - Country Club maintains an 18-hole golf course - State Park offers the opportunity to camp and search for gems and minerals - In the nearby Florida Mountains outdoorsmen hunt for quail, deer, and the elusive Ibex.