ACCEPTING ALL MEDICAL SPECIALTIES - Start Immediately
Base Guarantee for FULL TIME and per Encounter Compensation for PART TIME
AmeriWound is recruiting for this position FULL-TIME ONLY Board Eligible or Board Certified Physicians to manage and treat the wounds of residents in SNF’s, ALF’s and various other clinical settings.
A typical schedule consists of weekly rounding Monday-Friday 7 am - 4 pm, no call, no weekend or evening rounds. Our physicians enjoy a great work-life balance while earning uncapped compensation based upon the number of patients seen and treated.
Wound care specialty training is provided and supported by certified wound care specialists. Prior wound care experience is not required.
- Evaluate, treat and manage a wide range of acute and chronic wounds
- Work collaboratively with facility nurses, physicians, administrators, and other staff
- Document timely and accurately in our EHR
- Work collaboratively with client facilities to assure high-quality wound care
- MD or DO
- Unrestricted medical licensure
- Board eligible or board certified
- Wound care certification
- Previous wound care or procedural experience
- Previous long-term care facility experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Round at client facilities at least 2 days/week for Part Time and 4 days/week for Full Time
- Treat wound care patients at multiple facilities
- Procedural abilities - debridements
- Expediently treat a large number of patients daily
- EHR/EMR proficient
- Ability to accurately (same day) document patient visits and treatments in our EHR